Pulling a tooth can be traumatic experience physically and psychologically. Here at Deccan Dental we understand that and make every effort make your experience as comfortable as possible. We treat extractions as a last resort treatment and only consider it when all other treatment options have been exhausted.
Some reasons why a tooth needs to be pulled are because it:
- is severely decayed and not restorable
- has advanced periodontal disease making it lose and a possible source of infections
- is broken in a way that cannot be repaired.
- is badly positioned in the mouth such as impacted wisdom teeth or is in the way of ideal orthodontic treatment.
- is a baby tooth that is retained long past its regular exfoliation timeline affecting the growth of the adult tooth.
Whatever the reason is for the extraction our dentists will make explain the need and procedure to you in ample detail.
Call (650) 212-3500
Text (650) 910-2301